Additional Pool & House Renderings, A Couple of Changes

Day 232
Total Spent So Far: $59,140.16
30 Yard Dumpsters Filled: 3.5

We had a few adjustments made to the renderings of the plans for the pool and balconies.  We also got a few additional views rendered out to see how the upstairs back patio flowed.

We adjusted the outdoor kitchen downstairs to ensure we had room for a sink, fridge, and grill.

Outdoor Kitchen
Outdoor Kitchen

We adjusted the scuba room storage placement on the back of the house so that it didn’t cover one of the few windows in the small studio apartment. (To make sure there was still good ventilation there.)

Alleyway for Entrance and Window on Studio Apartment
Alleyway for Entrance and Window on Studio Apartment
Scuba Room / Solar Panel Power-wall Room
Scuba Room / Solar Panel Power-wall Room with New Covered Parking

We discussed a secret path (barely visible from the top view) through the jungle that would lead up to the upstairs back patio up the side of the hill to connect the back patio to the pool patio.

Top Down Overview
Top Down Overview
Jungle Path Close Up
Jungle Path Close Up

We added in the sliding panoramic doors on the South side of the house/balcony.  Now both the South Wall and East Wall of the house open completely up to the balconies upstairs.

Slider Wall with Panoramic Doors on South Side of House
Slider Wall with Panoramic Doors on South Side of House
View of South Balcony
View of South Balcony

Finally we took a look at what the entrance to the balcony looks like from the back patio, and the placement of where they would connect.

Entrance to Balcony from Back Patio
Entrance to Balcony from Back Patio
Back Patio View
Back Patio View

We also discussed a few other things not shown in the renderings, such as making the fireplace outside gas driven since we have winds up here for both safety and smoke aversion.

2D Plans
2D Plans

I think we’re now ready to start getting quotes and bids from contractors on making this happen!  Hopefully our designer captured our vision within our budget!

I started on the Nursery last week, prepping it for paint.  I have to paint this weekend.  Tile hopefully starting the next.  Only 5 more weeks until Liam is born!

Another update soon when the nursery is finished!

Tagged: Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *